Monday, May 23, 2005

10 things i love

because mariposa has tagged me, here we go:

1. road trips to mexico in the summer
2. chewing on soft ice until my tongue is numb
3. getting those quick spurts of stories that come out of my hands effortlessly
4. seeing my nephews smile & laugh & play
5. drinking with my good friends & family
6. going to the blues & other music concerts & festivals
7. engaging in a good conversation with friends or family
8. seeing my parents laughing and happy
9. travelling to a new city
10. music & dancing

4 Comments:

Blogger dr.v (Not a narcotic Pez dispenser) said...

i love new cities...i wanna go to Europe and visit several there!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Aleksu said...

Let us all go to Europe!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Mariposatomica said...

Que esperamos? Vamonos!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger AnalisaGuzman said...

money?

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home